top of page
Cupboard 'T' Knob Pulls

Historically, Cupboard 'T' Knob Pulls were found in French Provincial & Hampton kitchens. They are used on either cupboards or drawers like a typical cupboard knob. Our selection below has numerous of these Provincial & Hampton designs as well as modern takes on the classic 'T' knob. Cupboard 'T' knob pulls are measured by their overall width. Generally, anywhere from 50mm width and up will fit nicely on most cupboards & drawers. Cupboard 'T' knob pulls are usually paired with Cabinet Pull Handles, Cup Pull Handles & Drop Pull Handles. You may be looking for regular Cupboard Knobs instead. 


You may also be interested in Traditional Cabinet Handles, Cabinet Hinges, Cupboard Locks, Latches & Miscellaneous.

Tradco Porcelain T Knobs.PNG
bottom of page