Roulette Floor Mounted Bibcock Set (Standard Dimensions).
The 200mm Centre to Centre brace on this unit is welded (cannot be cut down or reduced on installation). If different spacing is required please discuss with us, as a custom unit will need to be manufactured. Made to Order brace priced on application.
- Manufactured in Australia.
- All lever handles come with CB Ideal's Rapid Action Spindles for smooth action - opens and closes in quarter to half a turn.
- The two standard finishes are Antique Brass [Gold Brass] and Chrome Plate.
- Every other finish is custom order with a lead time of approximately 2 to 4 weeks after ordering - these custom finishes are non-returnable.
- Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us; via online chat (bottom right of the desktop view), phone or email for a quote and further information on these customised finishes.
Standard Finish Information:
- Antique Brass [Gold Brass] has a 'freshly polished brass' look and will not tarnish.
- Chrome Plate is a highly durable finish and has a 'shiny silver' look.
|Product Function||Bibcock, Bath Outlet, Floor Mounted|
|Handle Type||Cross Handle|
|Spindle Type||Splined Spindle|
|Cartridge / Valve||Jumper Valve|
|Turning Type||Full Turn Standard Action (Rapid Action Spindles on Lever Handles)|
|Outlet Type||Fixed Position Outlet|
|Outlet Reach (mm to Aerator or Rose)||200|
|Water Efficiency Star (WELS) Rating||N/A|
|Flow Rate (Litres Per Minute)||No|
|Suitable for Gravity Feed||Yes|
|Suitable for Hot Water Units||Yes|
|Maximum operating pressure (KPA)||Suitable for High/Mains Pressure / 500 KPA (Australian Standards AS/NZS 3500 and the Plumbing Code of Australia)|
|Maximum Working Temperature (Degree C)||65|
|Relevant Standards||AS/NZS 3718:2005|
|Quantity Unit of Measure||Set|
|WELS Licence||WELS Rating Not Required|
|WELS Registration||Not Applicable|