Roulette Flamingo Shower set includes the arm, 75mm ball joint shower rose, and two wall tap assemblies.
- Manufactured in Australia.
- All lever handles come with CB Ideal's Rapid Action Spindles for smooth action - opens and closes in quarter to half a turn.
- The two standard finishes are Antique Brass [Gold Brass] and Chrome Plate.
- Every other finish is custom order with a lead time of approximately 2 to 4 weeks after ordering - these custom finishes are non-returnable.
- Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us; via online chat (bottom right of the desktop view), phone or email for a quote and further information on these customised finishes.
Standard Finish Information:
- Antique Brass [Gold Brass] has a 'freshly polished brass' look and will not tarnish.
- Chrome Plate is a highly durable finish and has a 'shiny silver' look.
|Product Function||Shower Set|
|Handle Type||Cross Handle|
|Spindle Type||Splined Spindle|
|Cartridge / Valve||Jumper Valve|
|Turning Type||Full Turn Standard Action (Rapid Action Spindles on Lever Handles)|
|Outlet Type||Ball Joint Rose|
|Outlet Styling||Flamingo Shower Arm|
|Outlet Reach (mm to Aerator or Rose)||240|
|Water Efficiency Star (WELS) Rating||3 Stars|
|Flow Rate (Litres Per Minute)||9 Litres Per Minute|
|Suitable for Gravity Feed||Yes|
|Suitable for Hot Water Units||Yes|
|Maximum operating pressure (KPA)||Suitable for High/Mains Pressure / 500 KPA (Australian Standards AS/NZS 3500 and the Plumbing Code of Australia)|
|Maximum Working Temperature (Degree C)||65|
|Relevant Standards||AS/NZS 3718:2005|
|Quantity Unit of Measure||Set|
|WELS Licence||WELS Licence 0091|
|WELS Registration||S03425 (V)|
CB Ideal - Roulette - Flamingo Shower Set