Roulette Exposed Hob Sink Set with Front Head & Button with Swivel Gooseneck Outlet includes tap assemblies, the exposed breech and outlet.
The design of these sets allow a lot of made to order options to be relatively easily possible with pricing of custom dimension sets provided on application.
Some creative options include:
- Exposed sets with wider breeches to follow the curvature of a 2 hole basin (providing an alternative to two pillarcocks).
- Higher breeches to bring tapware to an appropriate level for above bench basin bowls.
- Manufactured in Australia.
- All lever handles come with CB Ideal's Rapid Action Spindles for smooth action - opens and closes in quarter to half a turn.
- The two standard finishes are Antique Brass [Gold Brass] and Chrome Plate.
- Every other finish is custom order with a lead time of approximately 2 to 4 weeks after ordering - these custom finishes are non-returnable.
- Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us; via online chat (bottom right of the desktop view), phone or email for a quote and further information on these customised finishes.
Standard Finish Information:
- Antique Brass [Gold Brass] has a 'freshly polished brass' look and will not tarnish.
- Chrome Plate is a highly durable finish and has a 'shiny silver' look.
|Product Function||Exposed Sink Set|
|Handle Type||Cross Handle|
|Spindle Type||Splined Spindle|
|Cartridge / Valve||Jumper Valve|
|Turning Type||Full Turn Standard Action (Rapid Action Spindles on Lever Handles)|
|Outlet Type||Swivel Outlet, Optionally Fixed on Installation|
|Outlet Styling||Sink Gooseneck Outlet|
|Outlet Reach (mm to Aerator or Rose)||215|
|Water Efficiency Star (WELS) Rating||4 Stars|
|Flow Rate (Litres Per Minute)||7.5 Litres Per Minute|
|Suitable for Gravity Feed||Yes|
|Suitable for Hot Water Units||Yes|
|Maximum operating pressure (KPA)||Suitable for High/Mains Pressure / 500 KPA (Australian Standards AS/NZS 3500 and the Plumbing Code of Australia)|
|Maximum Working Temperature (Degree C)||65|
|Relevant Standards||AS/NZS 3718:2005, AS/NZS 4020:2005|
|Quantity Unit of Measure||Set|
|WELS Licence||WELS Licence 0091|
|WELS Registration||T28670 (V)|