Heritage Tubular Bath & Shower Set.
- Riser sections can be cut down to preferred length on installation.
- Manufactured in Australia.
- The two standard finishes are Antique Brass [Gold Brass] and Chrome Plate.
- Every other finish is custom order with a lead time of approximately 2 to 4 weeks after ordering - these custom finishes are non-returnable.
- Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us; via online chat (bottom right of the desktop view), phone or email for a quote and further information on these customised finishes.
Standard Finish Information:
- Antique Brass [Gold Brass] has a 'freshly polished brass' look and will not tarnish.
- Chrome Plate is a highly durable finish and has a 'shiny silver' look.
|Product Function||Exposed Shower Set|
|Handle Type||Cross Handle|
|Spindle Type||Splined Spindle|
|Cartridge / Valve||Jumper Valve|
|Turning Type||Full Turn Standard Action|
|Outlet Type||Fixed Position Rose|
|Outlet Styling||Straight Shower Arm|
|Outlet Reach (mm to Aerator or Rose)||450mm (500mm From Wall to Centre of Rose)|
|Outlet Type (Second Outlet)||Fixed Position Outlet|
|Outlet Styling (Second Outlet)||Bibcock|
|Outlet Reach (mm to Aerator or Rose) (Second Outlet)||145mm From Wall|
|Outlet Type (Third Outlet)||N/A|
|Outlet Styling (Third Outlet)||No|
|Outlet Reach (mm to Aerator or Rose) (Third Outlet)||No|
|Water Efficiency Star (WELS) Rating||3 Stars (Rose)|
|Flow Rate (Litres Per Minute)||9 Litres Per Minute|
|Suitable for Gravity Feed||Yes|
|Suitable for Hot Water Units||Yes|
|Maximum operating pressure (KPA)||Suitable for High/Mains Pressure / 500 KPA (Australian Standards AS/NZS 3500 and the Plumbing Code of Australia)|
|Maximum Working Temperature (Degree C)||65|
|Relevant Standards||AS/NZS 3718:2005|
|Quantity Unit of Measure||Set|
|WELS Licence||WELS Licence 0091|
|WELS Registration||S03627 (V)|
CB Ideal - Heritage - Tubular Bath & Shower Set