Unit: Pair/Set (2 handles for both sides of 1 door)
The Austyle range of handles declares a distinction in design and a refinement of quality, that can be seen and felt. Every handle has a patented STAINLESS STEEL BALL BEARING RACE which drives smooth “Friction Free” mechanical operation, ideal for all heavy duty commercial (and domestic) applications. The screw fixing installation is also TAMPER PROOF for added security. There are no combustible or plastic components within the mechanism and all lever sets accompany a 4 HOUR FIRE RATING. Austyle lever handles represent clean, modern designs and an advanced level of durability and operational quality.
This handle can be made into a square rose with an additional adaptor plate pair for select finishes. Click here (33539) to view this item.
Matt black can be custom ordered.
Passage Door Set: please note that a passage tube latch will be needed for the door to function - click a corresponding number to view our recommended and compatible items. A 60mm backset latch is standard in Australia, '9031'. A 45mm backset '9028' is also available. Alternatively, you can view our whole Passage Latches range.
Privacy (Bathroom) Door Set: please note that a passage tube latch, privacy turn + snib and a privacy bolt will be needed to function as an privacy set - click a corresponding number to view our recommended and compatible items:
- For passage tube latches, a 60mm backset latch is standard in Australia, '9031'.
- For a privacy turn + snib, a 35mm diameter set in a round profile, '9038' is recommended.
- For privacy bolts, a 60mm backset privacy bolt is standard in Australia, '9032'.
- Alternatively, you can view our whole Privacy Locks range.
Entrance Door Set: please note that a euro lock, euro cylinder, and escutcheon (key cover) pair will be needed to function as an entrance set - click a corresponding number to view our recommended and compatible items:
- For euro locks, we recommend Jacksons Locks, a 60mm backset euro lock is standard in Australia, 'JMCL60'. A 46mm backset is also available too (same product listing as the 60mm).
- For euro cylinders, a double key/key cylinder, '9144' or single turnthumb (privacy snib on inside, key on outside) cylinder, '9145' can be optioned.
- For an escutcheon pair, a 52mm diameter pair in a round profile, '3702' is recommended.
- Alternatively, you can view our whole Euro Locks range.
Also, for retrofitting to a pre-existing 54mm hole, you can additionally purchase a 60mm adaptor plate (pair) in a matching finish to cover the hole. Click here (19816) to view our recommended and compatible item.